Join us Saturday, September 7th, 2013 from 12-7 PM at Pinebank field (Perkins Street at the Jamaicaway) for the FREE, third annual JP Music Festival!
• more than 25 musicians, bands, ensembles, and orchestras with members who live or work in JP
• two stages with non-stop live music
• lots of food trucks + carts
• activities for kids
• artist + festival merch for sale
Photo from 2012 festival by Tony Sahadeo ( http://tonysahadeo.com/ )
A little history about Pinebank:
A huge thanks to our sponsors:
Premier Sponsor: Galway House
Stage Sponsor: Tres Gatos
Stage Sponsor: The Midway Cafe
Major Sponsor: JP Seafood Cafe
Contributing Sponsor: The Haven
And thank you to James’s Gate… https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jamess-Gate/222560124483579
…and The Midway Cafe…
…for hosting us for fundraisers throughout the year!
Please “like” them all!
And thank our sponsors for supporting the festival when you are in at their establishments!
Make your tax-deductible donation at http://www.jpmusicfestival.com/donate
The festival’s music is as diverse as Jamaica Plain itself, with genres this year featuring Afrobeat, Americana, Baroque, country, dance, folk, gospel, hip hop, jazz, opera, pop, rock, ska, and soul.
This year’s lineup includes:
· Bethel A.M.E. Praise & Worship Team http://www.bethelame.org/
· Mike Greensteen and The Big Squirrels on the Shelf http://mountainofleopardsrecords.com/
· The Long Woods http://thelongwoods.bandcamp.com/
The festival will also feature activities for kids, numerous food trucks and carts, shade and water for dogs, bike racks, and artist and festival merchandise for sale.