We made the journey down to the N-Y-C to play at The Baggot Inn during its closing weekend after an 18-year stint as an awesome place to see original music with a reasonable cover in the West Village (not a lot of places like that left!).
So as not to let down DTL, who has declared us D-List Celebrity Stalkers and challenged us to meming, we also saw Judah Friedlander hanging out outside the club. Judah is probably a really big fan of The Motion Sick, which is why he was there. Meme response at the end of the message…
On the way down, we learned about larvae and fruit punch…but the two are actually unrelated:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.
1. Okay, I am currently at my sister’s apartment in the East Village, so I am going to have to look around a little for a book…
4. Ned knew that she and a young man had begun courting, and he believed her tears must have resulted from something he had said or done. Possibly, the two had been “indiscreet,” although he did not think Gertrude capable of so drastic a moral lapse. The more he pressed her for an explanation, the more troubled and adamant she became.
5. I have been tagged by DTL. I am hopeful that even without targeting specific victims, 5 brave souls will volunteer to participate…they will be commemorated here: